With the supervision of the Marketing Director, duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish positive working relationships with property teams with timely and thorough communication.
- Attend and help plan on-going, weekly event series and other promotional events, coordinating details and needs with the property teams, outside vendors and event partners.
- Assist with digital marketing efforts including:
- Website maintenance
- Email communications such as tenant newsletters and e-blasts
- Social media
- Write retailer memos about events including requesting raffle prizes and donations.
- Update tenant store contact lists for email database and updating directories.
- Assist with on-mall collateral and advertising production efforts.
- Organize and maintain tenant relations including frequent contact with tenants to assist with individual marketing campaigns, sales and promotions, as well as encourage participation in center programming and PR efforts.
- Plan annual marketing meetings for center restaurants and retailers.
- Special research/marketing projects as assigned.
- Fielding questions from community groups regarding access and possible events and promotions at the center.
Education: College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communication preferred.
Experience: At least 1 year in marketing/public relations/advertising role within professional services environment.
Required Skills: Must be an enthusiastic, highly-organized self-starter, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, possess strong writing skills, event management experience, able to work well with internal and external contacts and must have polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess ability to work evenings and weekends occasionally. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications is required.
Special Skills: Background in retail and/or event/entertainment marketing preferred.